REPORT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF AN INTEGRATED UNIT TO REGULATE THE PARAMEDICS OF THE LEGAL HEALTH SYSTEM: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
*Instruction and Samples*
Note that the assignment MUST contains text and diagrams as per instructions given.
Title: The establishment of an integrated unit to regulate the paramedics of the legal health system: Challenges and Opportunities
Method to be used: Hard System Methodology (HSM)
What to do and what to submit;
You are asked to submit 2 new pieces of work to your tutor for this assignment. You should produce:
A Tutor Report of about 2000 words that describes the situation you are addressing in course terms drawing freely on the concepts taught. The discussion and argument should guide your tutor through your chosen method and demonstrate the progression and interconnectedness within your method from one stages outcome to the next. Your Tutor Report should include a range of diagrams to help your tutor make sense of the situation and subsequent analysis. It should also include the analysis method diagram and your Ethicality Statement. (To be similar way as per samples provided)
Your report should be based around an explanatory commentary in course terms that guides your tutor through your analysis and includes:
1. Your description of the problem situation using appropriate systems language where possible. This should be as presented to, and seen by you. Your data collection should have been completed.
2. An analysis method diagram illustrating the procedural steps through the analysis method you have adopted or developed together with a rationale for its use in this context.
3. Your Ethicality Statement.
4. A Stakeholder Analysis that identifies all the stakeholder individuals and/or groups who should be considered in some way in your study.
5. Explanation of any problems you encountered in this project and how you dealt with them.
6. A reflection on how your understanding of complexity has developed so far while engaging in this project.
1. A Client Report of about 500 words. This should be a briefing document aimed at your Client and in plain English that justifies and sells the options for change and/or recommendations coming out of your study