Project #4: Security Strategy and Plan with Recommendation Memo
Develop a Security Strategy and Plan (“Plan”) and a separate Recommendation Memo (“Memo”) addressed to the CIO. The Plan must communicate the security strategy and technologies (minimum of 3) that you are recommending be implemented to address the gaps (P1), requirements (P2), and technology evaluations (P3).
Your Plan must include a brief description for each of the technologies that you are proposing be implemented. You must also include information about associated costs, expected return on investment (ROI), mitigation of risks, barriers to success that apply to each technology.
Your Plan must also include a detailed Network Diagram illustrating how this technology fits into the infrastructure. This diagram must be constructed by you. You can MS Word’s drawing tools, Power Point, or other drawing program. You may use a screen snapshot but, this snapshot must clearly be your own work. (You may use commercial or “free” clip-art to represent individual end point devices or network appliances such as routers, firewalls, IDPS, etc.) Clip art does not need to be cited provided that it is clip art (not screen captures from another author’s work).
1. The Recommendation Memo is a one page Executive Memo to the CIO summarizing and introducing the Plan. Use a professional format for your memo (consider using one of the MS Word templates).
2. The Plan (your second deliverable for this assignment) is a 5-8 page document that includes a separate title page, your implementation plan narrative, your network diagram (with caption), and (if necessary) a reference list. Use a professional format for your document.
3. Combine your Memo and your Plan in a single delivery package formatted as an MS Word document (Memo first, plan second, reference list at the end).
1. Consult the grading rubric for specific content and formatting requirements for this assignment.
2. Your 5 – 8 page Plan and Memo package should be professional in appearance with consistent use of fonts, font sizes, margins, etc. You should use headings and page breaks to organize your paper. Your network diagram must have a figure caption beneath it.
3. Your paper should use standard terms and definitions for cybersecurity. See Course Content > Cybersecurity Concepts Review for recommended resources.
4. The CSIA program recommends that you follow standard APA formatting since this will give you a document that meets the “professional appearance” requirements. APA formatting guidelines and examples are found under Course Resources > APA Resources. An APA template file (MS Word format) has also been provided for your use CSIA_Basic_Paper_Template(APA_6ed,Nov2014).docx.
5. You must include a cover page with the assignment title, your name, and the due date. Your reference list must be on a separate page at the end of your file. These pages do not count towards the assignment’s page count.
6. You are expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignment that you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) using spell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that your punctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct word usage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.
7. You are expected to credit your sources using in-text citations and reference list entries. Both your citations and your reference list entries must follow a consistent citation style (APA, MLA, etc.).
We offer the best custom writing services. We have done this question before; we can also do it for you…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more